Payman Sadeghi, MD, Neurologist
Clinic director, Dr. Payman Sadeghi, is a neurologist. He received his medical degree from Nordestana University in the Dominican Republic and completed his internship in Internal Medicine and residency in Neurology at the University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston TX. He did a super fellowship in electromyography (EMG) and several mini fellowships in epilepsy and neuroimaging. During his residency he had extensive exposure to patients suffering from headaches. This exposure, combined with his clinical interest and his diverse background, has helped him master a comprehensive approach to the headache patient.
He served as clinical assistant professor at the University of Texas Medical Branch (UTMB) prior to joining the Memorial City Neurology and Houston Headache institute. His memberships include the Texas Medical Association, American Headache Society, National Headache Foundation, Texas Neurological Society, American Academy of Neurology, American Society of Neuroimaging and the Iranian-American Medical Association of Texas.
- 1996: M.D., Nordestana University School of Medicine, San Francisco de Macoris, Dominican Republic
- 2000-2002: Medicine Residency, University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, Texas
- 2002-2005: Neurology Residency, University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, Texas
- 2004-2005: EMG Fellowship, University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, Texas
- 2005: Clinical Assistant Professor, Neurology, University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, Tezas
- Proficient in English, French, Spanish, and Persian